The applications built in this course are native and not web view dependent hybrid applications that are common when using web technologies. In turn, the mobile development skills learned from this course will help you to build fast and attractive cross platform applications using the incredibly popular Angular 2 and NativeScript frameworks, both of which are open source.
Some of the topics and skills that will be taught in this course include, but are not limited to:
- Animating UI components for a more attractive user experience (UX)
- Creating a multiple page application with navigation via the Angular 2 Router
- Consuming data from remote web services and RESTful APIs
- Persisting and loading data from a variety of storage technologies including NoSQL
By the end of the course, students should have the skills to take what they've learned and apply it towards whatever their own imagination presents them with.
This course covers NativeScript with Angular 2. If you're interested in developing NativeScript applications without Angular 2, check out "NativeScript 101: A Quickstart to Building Mobile Apps".
- Web developers looking to build a mobile application with already known skills
- Mobile developers looking to build mobile applications more efficiently
- This course is NOT meant for people looking to develop Windows Phone or BlackBerry applications