_Note! This course price will increase to $100 as of 1st December 2016 from $90. The price will increase regularly due to updated content. Get this course while it is still low.
LATEST: Course Updated For November 2016 OVER 2400+ SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE!
What is this course about:
This course is a first of its kind in which you will learn from start to finish on how to design your very own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB). This course will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer being one of the top PCB design tools used around the world.
What is expect in this course:
- I will show you how to get started in the world of PCB design using Altium Designer
- I show you how to download and install Altium designer as well as demystify the user interface.
- I take you step-by-step on how to create your own component library so that you can create your own components if you need to. (very high possibility that you will need to create your own components)
- Show you how to add 3D models to components and show you a website where you can find all the component models in one place.
- How to recreate the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer as well as wiring components in Schematic view
- I show you how to transfer your schematic into PCB view as well as define the board shape
- Once the board shape is defined, I show you how to place components on the board, create a multilayer board ( we are going to use 4-6 layers) .
- For a 6 layer board, I teach you how to route between layers and how to strategically place components on to the board design.
- Show you how to autoroute, when you are faced with a complex design to save time.
- Correct your design and eliminate design errors before sending them to your manufacturer. This will save you money for numerous design iterations
- Finally I teach you how to create Gerber files, which are files that your manufacturer can read to create your Printed Circuit Board.
- This course will be updated regularly with new lectures, resources, quizzes and content.
☞ Mastering Arduino program (Guides to Arduino programming)
☞ Arduino Bootcamp : Learning Through Projects
☞ Arduino with Ardublockly: Block based Arduino Programming
☞ Arduino meets LabVIEW - Wiring, Installation & Programming
☞ Arduino Programming For Beginners
☞ Arduino Step by Step 2017: Getting Started