_Updated to the latest Angular 5.0+ Final Version! _
Angular is the latest development framework from Google that was just released on September 2016 with the latest 4.0 release version last March 2017. It is actively being updated with new Angular versions being released regularly. Even though it is relatively new, it is already a sought-after (& highly paid) skill for building scalable, robust and modern cross-platform applications.
$100,000 is the average annual salary for talented software developers here and you can earn as much as $800 or even $1,000 gross per day if you are on a contract rate basis, and by learning Angular, your chance of having this kind of salary gets much higher!
For Front-End or for Full-stack developers, this course is a must for you to take your career and pay grade, on to the next level! This is also beneficial for Project Managers, Computer Science students, Recruiters or anyone who wants to know and learn the latest technology right now in the ever evolving world of technology.
In Ultimate Angular 5 with Bootstrap 4 & TypeScript course, I will take you on a pragmatic, hands-on and fun learning journey to master the Angular framework.
Within minutes, you’ll learn how to create Angular applications! We will discuss the basics of the framework and guide you to setup your local development workspace. From properly creating Directives, Components, Services and Routing to actually integrating them to build your application. With Angular CLI, I’ll show you how to automate your development process. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript and how to use Bootstrap 4!
You’ll learn how to:
- Install Node, NPM and other Angular dependencies
- Learn and use the official Angular Production Release version!
- Create Angular archetypes with Angular CLI, QuickStart, Plunker and other methods.
- Understand the basics of Angular framework.
- Learn how to create Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Easily generate source and test files with Angular CLI
- Familiarize yourself with Visual Studio Code IDE
- Use and Integrate Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Understand the concept of NgModule
- Use the built-in Attribute Directives such as ngStyle and ngClass
- Use the built-in Structural Directives like ngIf, ngSwitch and ngFor
- Connect and Consume data from a Web Service using Observable
- Develop a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Application
- Learn the basic of TypeScript by creating a Class, Interface and Enum
- Integrate and use Bootstrap 4 in your application.
- Migrate your old Angular RC version to the final release version
- . . . and many, many more!
Are you now ready for the next BIG jump of your career and your pay check?
Come on and let’s learn Angular today!
- Computer Science students who are eager to learn the latest technology from Google: Angular Framework
- Web and UI Developers who want to bring their careers to the next level.
- Project Managers who are looking for a new framework for their projects.
☞ Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 - The Complete App Guide
☞ Angular Essentials (Angular 2+ with TypeScript)